Friday, October 10, 2008

And Now for Something Useful...

As I mentioned on the RSS blog, I have my staple websites that I like to go to, and I tend not to deviate much from them. Delicious seems like a fairly useful tool in expanding the number websites I visit on a regular basis. Out of the things I have explored so far with Learn & Play, I think delicious will be one that I end up incorporating into my normal web browsing habits. It’s neat (yes, I am using the word neat) to be able to track down website based on common interest with other users. This is something I never really thought of before, but now that it has been brought to my attention, I think I will definitely be using delicious over the classic style bookmarks. In my 5 minutes of looking around I was able to track down a horror fiction news website and an intriguing esoteric online Library that I have never seen before. I am actually kind of excited to go home, import my current bookmarks, and see where that leads me. Overall, I like this one. Here is the little bit I have added so far. Enjoy.

No comments: