Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Twitter

I played around on Twitter for a while. I found some people I know. Overall it reminds me of the Update feature they have on Facebook, which I never used, and was never really interested in using (or reading). I don’t really see Twitter as something I would ever use. I really don’t care about the minutia in other people’s lives, nor do I feel the need to force my minutia on other people. Really, I am happy with Twitter because it allowed me to use the word Minutia twice in a sentence. I really do like the word Minutia, a fact which is in and of itself, trivial, making it minutia. I will stop now. Twitter is interesting, but not for me.

2 comments:

Gerald Schwab said...

Minutia can be a bit tedious. :) Twitter isn't for everyone and the interest for me varies.

Maria said...

Actually Twitter gave me the opportunity to network with people from all over the world. I got a list of top online learning professionals from twittering. I agree its not for everyone.