Tuesday, September 23, 2008

LibraryThing

I was familiar with LibraryThing before Learn & Play. I have a fairly huge library at home. I have more bookshelves than I would care to admit, and most are completely filled. That being said, the effort that it would take to Catalogue all of my books scares me. I figure this job will ultimately be left to the executor of my will, to whom I would like to take this opportunity to apologize too. No, I do not know why I felt the need to own every Lovecraft story in at least 5 different printed collections ("Call of Cthulhu" I must have in at least 10 collections). What can I say, I maybe a little sick in the head.

1 comment:

**5p34k1nt0ngu3z** said...

You just need one of those little barcode scanners so you don't have manually input all your books into a database.