Friday, October 10, 2008

Goggle Docs

As I mentioned in an earlier blog today, I have used, and continue to use Google Documents on a regular basis. I enjoy creative writing when I have the time, and I have found Goggle Docs to be a great way to edit what you are working on when you are away from home, but still have internet access (After all, that is why God created hour long Lunch Breaks). Currently I have about 30 documents in my Google Docs folders.

For writing, I love my AlphaSmart Neo which cuts down on distractions (no internet), and is insanely portable (at least 180 hour battery life), but to be honest, it’s not ideal for editing. I primarily use Microsoft Word for Editing, but I always dump it into Google Docs so I can edit it on the run. Google Docs is also great if you want to share something with a friend, or you are doing a collaborative piece. Overall, I really like Google Docs, and it has made my life easier. It’s also a great backup for your work.

No comments: