Wednesday, August 27, 2008

7 1/2 Habits

The easiest habit for me is too Begin with the End in Mind. I am always focused on the end goal. I am a big fan of cost benefit analysis, and I think I am pretty good at looking at the goal, and seeing the most practical way of getting where I want to be. The hardest for me is having confidence in being a competent learner. I think I am a fairly competent person, but I am easily frustrated and/or discouraged. There is a part in the Documentary “Meeting People is Easy” where Thom Yorke says (Paraphrase) that he can read 100 positive reviews, and 1 negative review, and the negetive one always seems to make more sense. I can relate to this sentiment. When I am attempting to do something on a serious level (aka trying to make something good), I find I am my own harshest critic.

No comments: